Ultimate List of WordPress Plugins for Direct Marketing 2.0
The greatest thing about WordPress is that it’s open source, and there’s a huge community built around designing and developing WordPress Websites.
Used by over 300 of the 10,000 biggest websites on the Internet, WordPress is the most popular blog software in use today. It has a rich plugin architecture which allows users and developers to extend its functionality beyond the features that come as part of the base install–at last count there are 10,872 different plugins!
In fact, there’s a plugin for almost every kind of functionality I’ve ever wanted or imagined to add to any of my blogs. Undoubtedly you have seen blog posts claiming to be the Ultimate List of WordPress Plugins, but here is my very own Ultimate List of WordPress Plugins that I have used or tested, and use regularly in many of my websites.
My Ultimate List of WordPress Plugins Read more >>
Why WordPress is the Best Choice for Small Business Owners and Big Company Websites alike
I love WordPress, and other small business owners and marketers should love it, too. Over the past three years, it has become my web design platform of choice.
“Why?” You might ask….
Simply because a WordPress website can do everything an old-fashioned website can do, and about 100 times more.
10 Reasons Why WordPress is the Best
Small Business Marketing Blog
- The Power of Ideas: Positive Thinking Produces Positive Results
- A Great CMS for Small Business Websites
- You Are Stronger Than You Think You Are
- Free Social CRM: Get Rich Contact Profiles Inside Gmail
- Create your own Social Media Email Signature
- 18-Minutes a Day to Greater Productivity
- 3 Easy Ways to Get Top Rankings
- The Best Social Media CRM