Do you want to get top rankings for your web pages?
The problem with the Yellow Pages is… they just don’t work like they used to.
Yellow Page ads are expensive…, plus they tie you even more closely to the phone company. I mean–haven’t we paid enough money to Ma Bell over the years?
The way to get prospects to call you ready to buy what you’re selling these days is by achieving top rankings for your web pages. Top Rankings help you in two ways (1) you get more targeted traffic to your website, and (2) you’re viewed as being more trustworthy (if you’re top ranked, you must be good, making it easier to sell).
One of my clients–Back Bay Hardware in Boston, MA–wanted to achieve greater search engine visibility to take their business to the next level, so we did three things, which I’m going to share with you:
Three Really Easy Ways to Get Top Rankings:
Why Outsourcing Inbound Marketing is the best option for most Small Businesses
If you are a small business owner and you read beyond this paragraph, I’m going to share my inexorable logic why outsourcing inbound marketing is the best of all possible options to find new customers for your small business.
If you are a small business owner, what are the two things that you value most?
After speaking and working with many small business owners, and being a small business owner myself, I can tell you without a doubt, the two most valuable things you possess as a small business owner are (1) time and (2) money:
- Time. There’s just not enough of it. It’s your most valuable resource. With it you create the 2nd most valuable thing which is:
- Money. It’s scarce. If you invest it, there’s got to be a return on investment, period. The higher the better, so if you can measure it, and improve it, so much the better.
Time and money are your most valuable resources. And everybody wants what you’ve got. That is precisely why Outsourcing Inbound Marketing is the best of possible options for you.
Do you have what it takes to succeed in business?
Yes, you do… if you’ll just get over yourself and do what it takes to succeed in business.
From my experience, 99% of people have everything they need to succeed. The only thing holding them back is… themselves.
It’s all about actions…. creating a presence, promoting yourself, finding someone who has a need, showing them you can fulfill the need, confirming that they understand you can fulfill the need for the price you’re proposing, creating a formal proposal and closing the deal.
Yes, it’s important to have a website, business cards, and a cell phone… but you don’t really need a lot more than that.
The Cowardly Lion had what it takes to succeed in business
Small Business Marketing Blog
- The Power of Ideas: Positive Thinking Produces Positive Results
- A Great CMS for Small Business Websites
- You Are Stronger Than You Think You Are
- Free Social CRM: Get Rich Contact Profiles Inside Gmail
- Create your own Social Media Email Signature
- 18-Minutes a Day to Greater Productivity
- 3 Easy Ways to Get Top Rankings
- The Best Social Media CRM