Do you want to get top rankings for your web pages?
The problem with the Yellow Pages is… they just don’t work like they used to.
Yellow Page ads are expensive…, plus they tie you even more closely to the phone company. I mean–haven’t we paid enough money to Ma Bell over the years?
The way to get prospects to call you ready to buy what you’re selling these days is by achieving top rankings for your web pages. Top Rankings help you in two ways (1) you get more targeted traffic to your website, and (2) you’re viewed as being more trustworthy (if you’re top ranked, you must be good, making it easier to sell).
One of my clients–Back Bay Hardware in Boston, MA–wanted to achieve greater search engine visibility to take their business to the next level, so we did three things, which I’m going to share with you:
Three Really Easy Ways to Get Top Rankings:
Small Business Marketing Blog
- The Power of Ideas: Positive Thinking Produces Positive Results
- A Great CMS for Small Business Websites
- You Are Stronger Than You Think You Are
- Free Social CRM: Get Rich Contact Profiles Inside Gmail
- Create your own Social Media Email Signature
- 18-Minutes a Day to Greater Productivity
- 3 Easy Ways to Get Top Rankings
- The Best Social Media CRM