How to Reactivate Leads if your CRM has become the Equivalent of a “Lead Graveyard”
Most leads are declared dead prematurely. If this happens at your company, this means your CRM is the equivalent of a “Lead Graveyard”.
Very often the best sales people are somewhat technology-averse. Your Reps land like a ton of bricks on the “A” leads, and all the other leads are consigned to the dustbin of CRM history.
Many sales reps, and most telemarketing firms,will give up on a lead after 3 phone calls, so many leads are declared as unqualified without having a single conversation! The supreme irony is that sales reps are continually asking for more leads after ignoring 3 out of every 4 leads produced for them.
The bad news is that this is potentially a collosal waste of time and money. The good news is that we, as marketing managers who are tirelessly advocating for our clients’ and employers’ best interests, and reminding everyone about our mutual purpose of increasing sales and profits, can capitalize on this opportunity and reactivate leads through a followup sequence that will bring those dead leads back to life.
So that’s why I’m sharing a very simple Reactivation Sequence that you can implement to reactivate leads, and bring them back to life:
How to Reactivate Leads: A Simple Sequence to rescuscitate leads declared dead prematurely: Read more >>
Small Business Marketing Blog
- The Power of Ideas: Positive Thinking Produces Positive Results
- A Great CMS for Small Business Websites
- You Are Stronger Than You Think You Are
- Free Social CRM: Get Rich Contact Profiles Inside Gmail
- Create your own Social Media Email Signature
- 18-Minutes a Day to Greater Productivity
- 3 Easy Ways to Get Top Rankings
- The Best Social Media CRM