Have you looked at Social Media CRM Tools lately?
As marketing folks, we certainly have their work cut out for us–especially in this brave new world of social and new media, where relationship-building is literally everything!
Every small business owner, it would seem, now has a LinkedIn account, a Facebook Page, a Twitter Account, and many of the smaller retailers have Yelp and Foursquare accounts. How are we supposed to keep up with all this? It can be overwhelming!
Yet manage we must
As Marketers, we’re ultimately graded (and paid) based upon the quantity and quality of qualified leads and sales that we generate through our websites, blog posts, and email blasts. Our success (or failure) in using Social Media effectively is about (1) connecting (2) listening (3) engaging, and (4) turning social connections into customers.
Enter Social Media CRM: Social media CRMs are applications that aggregate information on your contacts’ social profiles, making it easier to engage and ultimately influence and educate them to the point where they’re ready to do business with you. That’s why I’ve evaluated several of the the top Social Media CRMs:
Evaluation of Three Social Media CRM Tools:
Small Business Marketing Blog
- The Power of Ideas: Positive Thinking Produces Positive Results
- A Great CMS for Small Business Websites
- You Are Stronger Than You Think You Are
- Free Social CRM: Get Rich Contact Profiles Inside Gmail
- Create your own Social Media Email Signature
- 18-Minutes a Day to Greater Productivity
- 3 Easy Ways to Get Top Rankings
- The Best Social Media CRM