What is Conversation Marketing, and why is it important?
While the Internet has brought us a huge, new marketplace with boundless opportunities for success–it’s opened up a whole new world of problems, especially when it comes to marketing and sales.
Every day, we’re deluged with unwanted information about goods and services we’re not looking for. Otherwise known as ”spam”, it comes in many forms: undifferentiated email blasts, facebook posts, tweets, etc. It overwhelms many potential customers, and if you’re not careful you could break a protocol that will make customers consciously decide not to do business with you.
Content Marketing and Conversation Marketing offers a solution.
Conversation Marketing is a Two-Step Process:
Small Business Marketing Blog
- The Power of Ideas: Positive Thinking Produces Positive Results
- A Great CMS for Small Business Websites
- You Are Stronger Than You Think You Are
- Free Social CRM: Get Rich Contact Profiles Inside Gmail
- Create your own Social Media Email Signature
- 18-Minutes a Day to Greater Productivity
- 3 Easy Ways to Get Top Rankings
- The Best Social Media CRM