Why do I love Infusionsoft CRM? Let me count the ways…
Infusionsoft CRM is simply the most powerful CRM/Marketing Automation tool for small business. There’s nothing better.
It’s like Salesforce.com + ExactTarget + 1ShoppingCart all-in-one.
And for two seats at $299/month, plus $59/month per additional seat, the price cannot be beat.
Infusionsoft CRM offers you more
You will not find a better all-in-one CRM/Marketing Automation System. It includes: (1) CRM (2) Autoresponders (3) Web forms (4) Order forms (5) Sales force automation (6) Shopping cart (7) Affiliate marketing management, and (8) lots, lots more, and what’s best, you can get it all without spending tens of thousands of dollars, or cobbling together other systems that do parts of what Infusionsoft can do (like Salesforce.com + ExactTarget + 1ShoppingCart, which you’d probably spend 5 figures putting it all together anyway).
If you’re looking for a CRM or Marketing Automation System for your Small Business, but haven’t been able to decide which one is best for you, here are 5 good reasons to get off the fence:
5 Reasons to Get Off the Fence and Choose Infusionsoft CRM
Here are 5 really cool, unique features that should make you want to sign up for Infusionsoft CRM today:
- Tags – Known as “custom taxonomies” or “tags”, these became popular with WordPress, and “Tag Clouds”, this is an alternate method of classifying information so it can be easily found, and it’s also great for segmenting your list “to get the right message to the right person at the right time.”
- Marketing/Action Sequences – You can easily add/change a record’s status based on actions/ conditions, or example: A prospect buys “Product B” from you, you can change the record’s status from prospect to client, add a tag indicating that they’ve purchased “Product B”, and initiate the “Upsell marketing sequence of emails for Product B.”
- Trackable Links – You can send an email with a link that says “Yes, have someone call me!”, and if someone someone click the link you can start an action sequence, for example, create a task, and assign it round-robin for a salesperson to follow up, followed up by another specialized sequence of emails.
- Infusionsoft API – Infusionsoft CRM is one of the very few systems that allows you to tap directly into your database via an API, which gives you virtually unlimited ability to tie it into your operations.
- Subscriptions and Recurring Payments – You can create order forms that accept credit cards and spread payments out over a period of time ”just like a big company.” After you’ve sold something, you can concentrate on delivering the goods–as far as getting paid is concerned you can “set it and forget it.”
Ultimately, the biggest reason why small business owners love Infusionsoft (and why I love it) is because it helps them make more money, while at the same time increasing their productivity so they don’t have to add more staff. Which means greater profitability–more money to the bottom line.
The Infusionsoft organization and culture is really a wonder to behold; and everyone–the upper management down to the troops working the line–should be praised for the culture they’ve created. They practice what they preach and are absolutely committed to customer delight. As the company who was first-to-market in the Marketing Automation Category, Infusionsoft is on an upwards trajectory, and are continually coming up with product enhancements that make the system easier to use and manage.