This is going to be a short post.
In a previous post I covered several different very good Social CRMs. Social media CRMs are applications that aggregate information on your contacts’ social profiles, making it easier to engage and ultimately influence and educate them to the point where they’re ready to do business with you.
One Social CRM that I didn’t cover in the previous post was Rapportive, which is an application we use, and I highly recommend, since it’s free, and helps you connect with contacts on their preferred social networks.
Rapportive helps you get rich contact profiles right inside Gmail. You can download it here. Download it and install it, and connect to your social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, and it will automatically feed you information about your contacts’ social activity in your email inbox — see below).
Eh voila! A Free Social CRM that gives you rich contact profiles right inside Gmail.
Leave a comment
Small Business Marketing Blog
- The Power of Ideas: Positive Thinking Produces Positive Results
- A Great CMS for Small Business Websites
- You Are Stronger Than You Think You Are
- Free Social CRM: Get Rich Contact Profiles Inside Gmail
- Create your own Social Media Email Signature
- 18-Minutes a Day to Greater Productivity
- 3 Easy Ways to Get Top Rankings
- The Best Social Media CRM